Hey Everyone, Well today is a really hectic day, I have a lot to do here in the ¨big city¨so expect an update later this week. My bike has been excellent and has made my life a lot easier already. I love it!
Below is Jamie´s video montage masterpiece from his trip down here. He really managed to capture the spirit of my community in the beautiful piece. I´m so proud of you Jamie! I can´t wait to share this with the MC crew. They will love it too.
Check it out gente! This is the real MC!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kali, Just a quick note that you sound wonderful and I loved Jamie's video. Keep up the great work and all the best from the Sullivan's ......
ReplyDeleteKali, I was so moved by this video. It's hard to imagine you doing mundane things in the SPWP office when I see this vibrant life on the screen. You are so amazing.
ReplyDeleteNan
Hey Kali Bean. This video is beautiful and it's nice to get a quick glimpse into your life. It keeps me closer to you. I love you and miss you dearly.
ReplyDeleteLove, Nat Nat
Kali - Dave and I just watched the video and I'm so glad your dad sent us the link. The video is awesome and just browsing the rest of your blog and pictures, it's just so interesting and what you're doing is beyond fantastic. I might just have to blog stalk you now!
ReplyDeleteTake care and continue making an impact!
- Vanessa