Saturday, July 11, 2009

Finally Home!

Hello all! I´m here in El Salvador and so far everything has been a great adventure! I have been exhausted but happily so as I learn to navigate the Salvadoran world which is quite different of that I am used to. I am currently living with a very nice family in a small town in San Vicente. An older woman and her daughter and two granddaughters live there. She serves lunches and dinner our of her house so there are always people in and out. The house is right next to the police headquarters of the town so I feel very safe and I´ve gotten to meet many of them already. My language group...there are 5 of us in this town during our 2 mo. training....is really great. Eric, Marissa, Sara, and Jennifer. I will post more later...I just realized it´s getting late and I need to get back to the house for lunch....more to come. XO Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment