Thursday, July 23, 2009


Last night I experienced my first Salvadoran tormenta, thunderstorm, it rained like crazy in our house! We had waterfalls pouring off the roof into the kitchen area...There´s a drain in the kitchen to help with the rain water....I´ve never seen such heavy rain in my life! Right after I took these the rain came down twice as hard!

1 comment:

  1. Hola!

    What a great surprise to be able to talk to you on the phone! I am so sorry that you were not feeling well, and I hope that things have improved greatly since then.

    I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the River House, and I loved meeting your mom and her friends! We had a great ride on the bike trail, and I am almost sure I have discovered a new passion. I came home telling Mark and the kids that I want the four of us to ride from Pittsburgh to DC next summer.

    Thanks for posting the photos. Seeing them, in addition to your comments, help me get a better idea of your experiences. The rain is probably something you will never forget. And, your new Peace Corps buddies and you will always have a special connection.

    Que te vaya bien - hasta pronto...
    Barb

    ReplyDelete