
Gere, deep in thought, by the lake

Eli, camp organizer, great friend, and hands-down the most impressive volunteer I know...I´ll miss her when she heads back to the States in April!

Making a human sculpture in the form of a vacuum cleaner!

Jene(from Netherlands)& Gere

Eli sharing some words of wisdom with the group
Awe aren't those pics all cute. I wish I could come visit. I hope you are doing well :-)
ReplyDeleteKali,
ReplyDeleteI MISS YOU!!
We haven't spoke in soooo long...i gave up on facebook so that is why i am commenting on here! I hope all is well with you and all your projects are going just great!! We have to catch up soon! I've been coming on the blog a lot recently to check up on you but no new posts...tear!
I know you are in Belize enjoying yourself!
HOpe all is well!
MIss you my love!! <3